- Southside has taken care in the preparation of the content of this
web site. To the fullest extent permitted by the law Southside disclaims
all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web
- Southside and its directors or related companies shall not be liable
for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of
this web site except that this exclusion of liability does not apply
to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused
by the negligence of Southside, its directors or employees.
- All content of this web site is for information purposes only and
is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is
designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and
your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully
read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or
suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor.
Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly
if you are already under medical care.
- Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your
interest only and Southside has no control over these sites and so
no responsibility or liability for their content and the links do
not imply any endorsement of content.
- If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then
the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall
not be affected.
- This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order
placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which Southside may
accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give
a reason. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice
being issued by Southside following checking of orders by a pharmacist.
- These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
- Errors and omissions excepted.